本公司所選用之各類觀光交通工具，如飛機、輪船、火車、巴士及酒店等，其對旅客及行李之安全均訂立有各種不同之條例以對旅客負責。行李遺失、意外傷亡及財産損失等情形, 當根據各機構所訂立之安全條例作爲處理的依據，概與本公司無涉。至于有關酒店住宿﹑膳食﹑遊覽順序等問題，將依據本公司之遊覽章程辦理。若遇特殊情況, 如：因旅客個人健康原因、簽證受阻延﹑惡劣天氣﹑罷工﹑台風影響﹑證件遺失，及當地酒店突告客滿﹑原定航班取消或延誤﹑遊覽車機件故障﹑政變等非人力可控制的突發事件等等，必須更改行程及住宿安排、或取消任何一項遊覽項目，本公司將依照當時情況，根據本公司之條例全權處理。旅客不得借故反對、退出及要求賠償。事件所引致損失或費用增加，由旅客自行負擔。凡參團者，須遵守各國法紀，嚴禁攜帶私貨營利，及違禁品。進出境法例是由各國自行訂立，如因個人原因而遭某國拒絕入境，其責任與本公司無涉，余下旅程將不獲退還款項，由此產生之額外費用，如交通、住宿等，由其個人負擔，與本公司無關。旅行團如遇參加人數不足，本公司有權作適當安排或取消，旅客繳交的費用將悉數退回，本公司不負責其他賠償，旅客不得提出異議。如本公司認爲個別旅客有可能妨害整個團隊正常活動及利益時，本公司領隊或導遊有權隨時隨地取消其繼續參加旅遊之資格。該旅客離團後的一切行動概與本公司無關。如遇航機取消或延誤而耽誤行程，本公司概不負任何責任。相關責任問題以英文版為準。
Thank you for choosing Tour East Holidays (hereinafter expressed as “We” or “the Company”). To ensure that you understand the conditions of your particular vacation, please read the following policies and procedures completely. Your reservation with the Company confirms that you have read, understood, and agreed to each and all of below conditions and limits on responsibility.
1. Tour fee(s) are in Canadian dollars based on rate in effect at the time of booking and is subject to change without notice. 25% of the total tour fee is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be received 45 days prior to departure for tours including airfare, 21 days prior to departure for tours that do not include airfare.
2. Tour fee generally includes all applicable taxes, transportation and accommodation described as per itinerary, and a tour leader on board. Tours will operate mainly in Chinese languages. Tour packages included airport transfers are limited to one transfer per room. Additional transfer(s) are subject to extra cost in tour fee.
3. Tour fee excludes all meals (unless otherwise specified), tour leader and driver’s service charge (mandatory charges, in cash, charges daily per person in local currency) and all other gratuities, costs for all optional tours and admissions and, all personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, local/long distance calls, laundry services, hotel paid TV channels and alcohol etc.
4. For bookings that involve any special discounts or gift certificates must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another product or service.
5. The Company must receive a written confirmation by the customer in order to cancel a booking.
The following penalties apply to cancellations received prior to tour departure: for bus tours including airfare, 45 days and over, loss of deposit; between 44 to 31 days, 50% of total tour fee; within 30 days, 100% of total tour cost. For bus tours not including airfare, 21 days and over, loss of deposit; between 20 to 15 days, 50% of the total tour fee; between 14 to 11 days, 75% of the total tour fee; within 10 days of departure, 100% of the total tour fee. All merchant charges (e.g. 3% for credit card transaction) are non-refundable. There would be no refund of any tour fee for cancellation received after the tour departs, and the company reserves the right to charge the client for potential penalties caused due to such cancellation. All of the unused/missed tour services, including, but not limited to the non-usage of hotel accommodations, optional tours or services in the tour are non-refundable.
6. The Company will cancel a tour departure when the minimum numbers of passengers are not met. The Company will notify the client 7 days prior departure and refund the tour payment in full. No further compensation would be reimbursed for such cancellation.
7. Customer must provide accurate passport name(s) at the time of booking. CAD50 administration fee applies should customer require us to transfer the tour booked to another person (applies to North American Bus Tours only). Name change would be considered as cancellation should tour involve flight arrangement.
8. Optional tours and admission purchases within the itinerary would be handled and arranged by the Company. Payment should be collected in cash for ease of coordination. We reserve the right to charge a maximum of $100 per person penalty should customer use ticket(s) obtain from any other sources.
9. Ten or more customers travelling together should take reference of the Group Travel Terms & Condition. Please obtain a copy from your sales agent at the time of booking.
10. The North American bus tours do not provide infant/child fare. All passengers, including infant, must occupy one seat on the bus. Customer is responsible to include the infant’s information at the time of booking.
11. Unexpected situations can arise during your vacation, so please protect yourself and your belongings. We recommend that you inquire about Travel Insurance and purchase at the time of booking.
1. Customer is responsible to obtain necessary travel documents and visas with at least a 6 month of validity based on the return date of the tour booked. Customer is responsible for any extra costs (e.g. trip cancellation, change of tour date, transportation and accommodation etc.) incurred due to failure to travel with valid travel documents.
2. Customer must choose a pickup & drop-off point at the time of booking. A written request is required 5 business-days prior to departure should customer want to change the pickup or drop-off point. It may not be possible to honour the request for operation purposes.
3. The room type in all accommodation generally includes one bed or two beds with a maximum of quad occupancy. There is no guarantee that extra bedding can be added. The company may substitute accommodation for a similar category should this become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. Customer must follow tour leader’s daily seating arrangement to ensure a fair travel experience for all passengers on board.
5. Solo traveler must meet the legal age to travel alone. Minors must travel with their legal guardian(s) or the adult(s) in the same party must obtain a valid parental/guardian consent.
6. The tour is considered forfeited if the customer does not meet at the designated location at the scheduled time. Customer is responsible for all additional costs that may be incurred.
7. It is NOT recommended for clients to arrange their departure from Toronto on the same evening as they returned from outside of Toronto upon tour completion.
8. Every attempt has been made to describe the travel service on the website, pamphlets and flyers as accurately as possible. Should such occasional error occur we will do our best to inform you in advance. The Company will not refund or discount the tour for such reason.
9. Tour East Holidays reserves the right, at any time, to substitute comparable alternate hotel accommodations, to alter or substitute vacation itineraries or to do both to ensure the smooth operation of each tour.
Tour East Holidays gives notice that all tickets and coupons issued by the Company and all arrangements for transport or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by the Company as agent upon the expressed condition that the Company shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or by defect in any vehicle, or through the act or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger, or in carrying out arrangements of the tour(s), or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. The Company and/or associated companies accept no responsibility for any losses, additional expenses, distress, disappointments or frustrations, whether physical or mental, resulting from delays due to mechanical breakdowns, changes in flight, train, steamer or other services, government refusal to issue you a visa, your failure to obtain relevant advice from your travel agent, your health problems or your disabilities existing prior to, arising during or as a result of your travel, weather, strikes, force majeure, quarantine or other causes or acts of God. All tour itineraries and fares may be affected by alterations in steamship, air or railroad service of the various countries or by other causes. The right is reserved for the company to withdraw any tour announced in this program, substitute hotels, and to make such alterations in the itineraries as may be found necessary for the convenience of the parties and the proper execution of the tour(s). Such right is also reserved to decline, to accept or to expel any person as a member of any tour at any time whose conduct is deemed incompatible with the interest of the tour group. The company also reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure. In such case, full refund of all payments will constitute full settlement with the passenger. The airlines concerned are not held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyance. The passenger’s contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. Any and/or all transportation companies herein mentioned shall have or incur no responsibility or liability to any travelers aside from their liability as common carriers. In no event shall any party be liable for consequential damage.